Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.


marcushodgkiss93marcushodgkiss93 Member Posts: 145 Connected
Hi guys I am fed up I dont want to be here any more I worser of under universal credit I was currently on esa and in support group and getting the enached rate of disability premium esa payed me £2,500 what they owed me and they said it was a fault of there error and I should not have been taken of my benefit and now I am worser being on universal life is wicked and wish I was no longer here any more. 


  • MarkN88MarkN88 Member Posts: 404 Pioneering
    Benefits can be frustrating sometimes and its hard to get your head around it all. 

    If you need someone to talk to please contact the Samaritans - https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,915 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry you feel as you do can i suggest you speak to your GP tomorrow and see what help they can offer for your depression?
    If you need to speak to someone who won't judge you meanwhile could I suggest you contact the samaritans (24/7) freephone 116 123.
  • Sandy_123Sandy_123 Member Posts: 434 Pioneering
    Hi @marcushodgkiss93 sorry your feeling down. Use the contact numbers above to talk someone, they are trained in helping you, also as mentioned above Contact your gp who will be able to help you. Hope you are feeling better soon,
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,941 Scope community team
    Good morning @marcushodgkiss93.

    I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed and low at the moment. As others have said, if you are having thoughts of this nature, it's very important you seek support from someone trained and able to help you. Please give Samaritans a call on 116 123, or text SHOUT to 85258. It might be worth reading Mind's web pages on getting support, but if you feel like you might be in immediate danger please call 999 and contact the emergency services.

    We'd also be willing to find you additional local support, so if this is something that might interest you - please email us at [email protected]

    I've been taking a look at your previous threads to try and determine the problem with your benefits to see if we can offer any advice. I'd really like to help you with this. 
    Would you be happy to clarify for your situation for me? So who you live with and which exact benefits you are currently claiming? I'm happy to discuss this by email if you'd prefer and have sent you an email this morning.
    Senior Community Partner

    If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • marcushodgkiss93marcushodgkiss93 Member Posts: 145 Connected
    Thanks guys my gp has up my medication 
  • lisathomas50lisathomas50 Member Posts: 3,032 Pioneering
    @marcushodgkiss93 glad you got the help you needed maybe scope can help you with everything else 😉
  • cupcake88cupcake88 Member Posts: 725 Pioneering

    hi there I’m glad your gp has helped I’m sorry to hear that your feeling depressed are you under a mental health service currently or do you just go to your gp usually ? 

    If you are under a mental Health community team they can help and also advise with benefits . 

    Your gp can help advise with your depression and put you in touch with local mental health services , 

    I personally suffer with mental illness not depression tho . I usually contact my mental health team as my gp tends to always tell me to contact them as im under a mental health community team . I know what it’s like to feel like you don’t want to be around any more but I’m pleased you have seeked help and let us know how your getting on . 
Sign in or join us to comment.