Topics administration — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Topics administration

vysvader
vysvader Community member Posts: 133 Courageous
edited March 2021 in Community updates
Hi,

I hope everything goes well. You don't have created any specific category which metacognizes the discussion (itself) and it was 1 year ago when I contacted your team (someone from your team, one out of many), however, without any reaction. Forgotten? Maybe, dunno, it's not really important, it's not the point. The point is that now, that's why I come to write it here so I can get in touch (perhaps, I catch someone on the forum if not in other ways). 

I'd like to thank you for providing the discussion space, membership in the forum, despite the fact that now, in a safety-conscious manner, now, I officially request that you delete 3 out of 4 discussion topics (all except this one). 

Don't worry, you can just do it. According to the UK laws, your users and all else have got the right to claim privacy compliance, i.e. users can request the deletion of topics (complete, in all forms) that share either private or personal information (that's sometimes the same one but both of these two categories can be applied) while we don't have provided any other option, while we can't do it by ourselves (while can't just simply login and delete. If your users can't delete then you're in charge when users request it). I request the deletion of my discussion topics that I created because it appears in Google results in very unexpected associations, so yeah, I'd like you to perform it.  

Thanks.

Best regards,
J. Vysvader
You can feel free to get in touch 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.