Carer's allowance
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I don't think I've been getting the £20 uplift. Is it included if you also get CA?

SystemSystem Posts: 545

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: carers allowance taken from universal credit..

Replies

• asv321asv321 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi. I had a question about the UC £20 bonus, I've just heard about it, and have not been getting it, as far as I know. Is it included if you also get carers allowance? I'm getting £342.72 UC and £162.92 carers. Thank you
  • calcotticalcotti Member Posts: 2,162 Pioneering
    edited March 8
    asv321 said:
    Hi. I had a question about the UC £20 bonus, I've just heard about it, and have not been getting it, as far as I know. Is it included if you also get carers allowance? I'm getting £342.72 UC and £162.92 carers. Thank you
    The £20 extra doesn't show separately, it is included in the standard UC allowance of £342.72. 
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,998

Scope community team

edited March 15
    Just to further explain, without the £20 uplift, your standard allowance would have been just £256.05 so you are currently receiving it @asv321. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.