If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Report says no review just need to know if that means my points are high? Do they go by report?

SystemSystem Posts: 546

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: PIP assessor phoning me at home, help..


  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,039

    Scope community team

    Hi @ajones :) Welcome to the community.

    I've split your comments on two older posts into your own post, so that our other members can find your question more easily. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,516 Disability Gamechanger
    ajones said:
    I am in the middle of getting my pip assessment look at by the case manager at the DWP do the go by her report to make this decision 
    The DWP DM usually go off the assessment yes, but not always
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,356 Disability Gamechanger
     Hello, the decision makers mostly go with the recommendations of the assessment report, this is why I and others always recommend requesting a copy of the assessment report and on receiving it you can work out what your award may should be but you still have to wait for the award notification letter.
Sign in or join us to comment.