PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I sent off my 'how your disability affects you' form in December, and haven't heard back yet

SystemSystem Posts: 547

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: 2021 waiting time for assessment.

Replies

• ashmceashmce Member Posts: 5 Listener
    They received my “how your disability affects you” on 4th December. I’ve heard nothing. 
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,205 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi 

It can take a while dint worry 

You can always ring and find out what is happening 

It is probably delayed with the assessment providers trying to arrange the assessment as they have huge backlogs in some areas 
  • QuintyQuinty Member Posts: 47 Courageous
    I filled out an ESA form nearly two years ago and have a recorded telephone assesment soon. No one has sent me a new form as I have had severe depression through bareavment and Covid iscolation alone with poir mental health. Eye surgery and other health issues over that year. All I can do is get them to get up to date letters from my Doctor. I dont suppose they will bother. I find this very wrong.  We should have all got new forms to help us. 
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,644 Disability Gamechanger
    Why would they send a new form. You’re being assessed on what you were like at the point of your application and not what you’ve been like since. 
Sign in or join us to comment.