Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
[Closed] Receive a £30 voucher by sharing your experience of stopping work and ill-health retirement
If you have retired due to ill health we would love to hear from you.
We are writing a new webpage about “Stopping work and ill health retirement”.
Please get in touch with me at [Email address removed by moderator - opportunity now closed] if you would be willing to help us with this. We will send you a £30 voucher for your time.
It would involved speaking to us briefly about your experience, and reading the content we have written and providing your feedback. The session will last around 1 hour. You will remain anonymous.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 33 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 756 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 855 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions