Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi my name is CraftyChris13

SystemSystem Posts: 545

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi, my name is AllieJ!.

Replies

• CraftyChris13CraftyChris13 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hello, I'm Christine, just joined and i love crafting - i do scrapbooking, card making and diamond art.

I think like a lot of you i find it so relaxing although it can take me 2 days to make a card lol

Since the start of lockdown last year i have been doing loads of baking as well 

chat soon :) 
  • Caz_AlumniCaz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 626 Pioneering
    And a big hello to you @CraftyChris13 :)

First of all, a warm welcome to the community! It's great to have you with us. 

Now, in terms of your first post - it's going to be better to get you started with a new thread, so that we can get to know you a bit better and you can start to chat to some of our other members.

Just in case you're not popping back for a bit, I've done that for you - so when you come back to us you'll see that I've moved your post across to our Welcomes and Introductions section instead of being attached to that slightly older original post. 

Hope that all makes sense - and just give us a shout if you would like any help navigating the community or you have any questions for us. 

See you soon!
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,737 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @CraftyChris13 :) I tried diamond painting and I got very frustrated with it very quickly  :lol: 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
Sign in or join us to comment.