Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Disorder2!

Disorder2Disorder2 Member Posts: 16 Connected
Hello guys and girls.. 
from north west, Wirral

Replies

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,114

Scope community team

Hello @Disorder2

Welcome to the community, how are things? :) 

Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself?
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to join in  or ask any questions 

Hope to see you around 
  • Disorder2Disorder2 Member Posts: 16 Connected
    Erm, I’m unsure what to write, I’m 38 and complexity is an understatement to my life. I work full time to help with my complex mind. But I’m actually to ill to work. I had a life full of support and help right until the moment I mentioned pip. Then it all dropped like flies. I came here because google keeps suggesting you guys when I put pip into there search. I’ve spent a number of nights over the past months reading pip related posts.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

There is lots of advice available here is there anything in particular you want advice on 

There will be someone who can help or point you in the right direction 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,114 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Disorder2 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. I'm sorry you're now too ill to work, & you've lost the support you had. This must be so difficult to deal with. You mention PIP, are you considering applying for this, or have already done so? Many of our members have applied for PIP, or have an understanding of this. How may we help?
  • emmarenshawemmarenshaw Member Posts: 712 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @Disorder2 I’m Emma, happy to help if you need anything or have any questions.
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,989

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @Disorder2 :) It's good to see that you've made a post about your PIP situation. We look forward to seeing you around! 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Caz_AlumniCaz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 626 Pioneering
    Hi @Disorder2 :)

Just wanted to say hi and add my welcome! 

Give us a shout if you need any help finding your way around the community. I know you've said that you're not quite sure what to write, but please don't be bothered about getting involved in the discussions or striking up a conversation with us. 

The simplest way to start might be just to tell us a little bit about yourself. We'd love to get to know you a bit better :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Disorder2Disorder2 Member Posts: 16 Connected
    So I’m 38 male, disorder2.0 is purely a quote from a song I love. It’s also stuck with me due to my complexity. I’m in a relationship for a number of years, we have an 8yr 7yr old boys 6yr old girl and a 2yr old boy. I have another boy 7yr old who stays with us 50/50.  

I have a German Shepherd 5yr old Zeus,. He’s a service dog. Suggested by a GP 5yrs ago. Zeus means so much to me, I can talk all day about Zeus because I’m confident about my knowledge of him. Otherwise I don’t talk. Writing this short reply has taken me near 15mins and I bet it’s still full of mistakes. I have trouble reading too,. I can read well, I can’t process what I read and often see what I want to see.  

I tried to tackle pip by myself and failed. I have one last chance to show the panel how my disabilities effect my day to day life.  

Mehhhhhh

thanks for all the warm welcomes
Sign in or join us to comment.