PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

My experience of appealing PIP mobility outcome

SystemSystem Posts: 519

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Our Community Guidelines and How To Guide.

Replies

• 08980898 Member Posts: 15 Connected
    was refused pip mobility as she said i have 3 flights of stairs i have 2 each has 7 steps and when I read the letter i phoned and asked if I had the right letter , i appealed 3 times and still got refused then they refused again and at the third tribunal when they asked me to come to hear their outcome i went in said keep your money and a few choice words and slowly and painfully stormed out they stopped me and said i would be granted pip and could i send photos of my house and i received an apology from them and they backdated it 
    i asked if she was still doing a assessment and they told me she had gone back to being a traffic warden im so glad I don't drive 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 3,391

Scope community team

Hi @0898

I'm sorry this post was missed when you originally made it and I've split it into it's own thread in our PIP, DLA and AA category

It's good to hear you finally got a successful outcome but a shame it took so long.  I hope everything's going well otherwise?  Please let us know if you need any support :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

It can be a very stressful process at least you got the right outcome 

Thanks for sharing 
Sign in or join us to comment.