Will CAB get copies of my PIP tribunal appeal documents? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Will CAB get copies of my PIP tribunal appeal documents?

System
System Posts: 702

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: No change after PIP Mandatory reconsideration.

Comments

• Popdiva43
    Popdiva43 Member Posts: 156 Pioneering
    hi all,2 weeks ago i sent in for appeal for to take pip to tribunal,in which cab helped me,problem was they didnt receive the appeal form,so after a conversation with a person from the tribunal process side,they told me to do the form online which i did,i wrote in the form whos helping me with the appeal,so will cab get copies of all the letters and correspondance,i have with the appeal department
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 15,114 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Popdiva43

You will get a copy of the tribunal bundle from dwp and not Cab 
  • mikehughescq
    mikehughescq Posts: 8,845 Connected
    If CitA are formally detailed as the rep. in the online version of the SSCS1 application for an appeal then they will be noted as such and will receive a copy of the appeal papers. There are no guarantees on this as clerks are human and things go wrong but that is what ought to occur. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.