How do I add and edit tags to my threads? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How do I add and edit tags to my threads?

I've noticed that some threads have tags assigned to them. These tags are different to the categories on the forum.
1) How do I add and edit tags to threads.

Also I've noticed that some threads have the "unanswered" tag which implies that a thread can also be tagged with something like "solved"
2) How can I tag threads with unanswered and something similar to solved?

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @innocent21 :) Thanks for your question.

At the moment, it's just the community team (admins) who can add tags to posts. If you think we've tagged anything incorrectly, then please do let us know. 

We don't currently use a 'solved' tag, but instead remove the 'unanswered' tag if it looks as though something has been answered. If you see a post that hasn't been tagged as 'unanswered' and you think should be tagged as unanswered, please also feel free to let us know. 

We largely use tagging to keep track of posts about certain subjects that are either more specific than the category names we use, or are about multiple topics that don't fit under one category.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.