I'm worried I've done the wrong thing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

I'm worried I've done the wrong thing

System
System Posts: 753 Scope online community team
This discussion was created from comments split from: How long for ESA decision after medical.

Comments

• Sammiecat75
    Sammiecat75 Member Posts: 61 Connected
    I think i ahve done the wronf thing i got limited capability and no sick notes dont need to.see anyone for.can you tell.me how.this works dont i got a report but didnt understamd it all so i put it away
  • calcotti
    calcotti Member Posts: 6,290 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2021
    I think i ahve done the wronf thing i got limited capability and no sick notes dont need to.see anyone for.can you tell.me how.this works dont i got a report but didnt understamd it all so i put it away
    Not sure what you mean by ‘done the wrong thing’.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Sammiecat75
    Sammiecat75 Member Posts: 61 Connected
    I had put my esa in on april.got a call today with the dwp then two mins.later i got a call from advizor from.job centre she says everythig in place i.put my sicknore in on same day..advizor told me that i wl receive my payment within  week is this all correct.i think its too good to be true.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.