Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I'm worried I've done the wrong thing

SystemSystem Posts: 547

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: How long for ESA decision after medical.
Tagged:

Replies

• Sammiecat75Sammiecat75 Member Posts: 61 Connected
    I think i ahve done the wronf thing i got limited capability and no sick notes dont need to.see anyone for.can you tell.me how.this works dont i got a report but didnt understamd it all so i put it away
  • calcotticalcotti Member Posts: 2,255 Pioneering
    edited June 22
    I think i ahve done the wronf thing i got limited capability and no sick notes dont need to.see anyone for.can you tell.me how.this works dont i got a report but didnt understamd it all so i put it away
    Not sure what you mean by ‘done the wrong thing’.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Sammiecat75Sammiecat75 Member Posts: 61 Connected
    I had put my esa in on april.got a call today with the dwp then two mins.later i got a call from advizor from.job centre she says everythig in place i.put my sicknore in on same day..advizor told me that i wl receive my payment within  week is this all correct.i think its too good to be true.
Sign in or join us to comment.