Seem any good films recently? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Seem any good films recently?

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
I only ask because I have just seen a new exclusive amazon prime film released today called "The tomorrow war", one of the best sci-fi films I've seen in ages and free to prime members.
2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fatherhood on netflix 

Not everyone cup of tea about a man bringing up his daughter after his wife died in child birth 
  • Dragonslayer
    Dragonslayer Community member Posts: 2,165 Pioneering
    Options
    I haven't seen a good film in ages. Last good one I saw was Hitmans Bodyguard. 

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A simple plan , on iPlayer.
    also kinky boots on iPlayer.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Me and the partner watched Luka on Thursday evening, which is the new Pixar movie. Really good, managed to tug on the heart strings like virtually every other Pixar movie.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    On Sunday I was trying to find something to watch. | found a film called Pride on iplayer. It was based on a true story set in the 1980's during the height of the aids crisis. and how a. LGBTQ+ group of friends raised money to help miners in the welsh valleys who were on strike. It was really good. I also watched Kinky Boots a few weeks ago.
  • chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
    I have watched a new Disney Pixar film Luca. It was amazing especially with the scene when Luca and Alberto emerged on dry land to become humans, I was surprised and said with a smile "Well... um... that describes a lot".   :)
  • chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
    I watched Cinderella  and Coming 2 America on Amazon Prime. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.