Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Week - 13-18 September 2021 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Week - 13-18 September 2021

Options
Cressida
Cressida Community member Posts: 1,016 Pioneering
https://nras.org.uk/campaigning/ra-awareness-week/raaw2021/?utm_source=RAAW+2021+Registration+Email+2&utm_campaign=a0325a677e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_16_04_09_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d3d6713918-a0325a677e-86612764

I thought this might be of interest to people suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am a member of NRAS (National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society) but I don't think you have to be to sign up to the wellbeing week. 

Mods please move to the correct if this is the wrong one :)

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fab, thanks for sharing @Cressida! The sessions look great- will you be attending any? 

The dealing with chronic pain category looks like the right one to me :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,016 Pioneering
    Options
    @Tori_Scope. Thank you for confirming it's in the right place!

Yes I will be attending a few sessions as I tend to throw myself into these things :)

Tapping for pain
    Nutrition
    Chair based fitness
    Tripudio movement
    PT-resistance based
    Exercise and back to sport
    Chair yoga

I'll come back and let you know how it goes. I'm particularly interested in the tapping for pain and Tripudio movement sessions. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.