Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Why Did You Join The Community ?
Why Did you join the Community. To get advice and help with a benefit or help when you did not get what you expected. To advise and help with a benefit. To make a friend who might have a similar condition as yourself. I joined as I had lost both my parents and my daughter all within a short time of each other. I thought other members might have had a similar experience although I would not wish it on my worst enemy. I also know quite a lot about IPAH and Transplants. Mostly having got used to how the community works I enjoy taking part and have made a few friends. Thank you.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.