Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Gaps in my employment
Hi I'm just reaching out again I put a claim in for u/c at beginning of September I've just been given a date for my first payment the problem I now have is there asking about work 1st question in the 12 months prior to claiming were there gaps in my employment I was at college full time education so never had employment or earned any money so would this question be a yes or no please. 2 people at u/c journal put say no to all questions then put 0.00 for all the months I did this but it said I earned more than 542 which is wrong I haven't earned anything but if I put yes to the gaps in my employment it just says I have gaps in my employment and nothing else I've been given info on this on here but I'm stressing out again. Been googling this for 2 days and it's not giving any info if someone could help I would be very grateful and if anyone know what happens after you finish the task I would be grateful gunna try phone in morning but I know I will be waiting ages for a response
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.