The best laid plans etc etc — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

The best laid plans etc etc

woodbine
woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,632 Disability Gamechanger
Some of you may know that we were going away for out ruby wedding anniversary this weekend but we have had to cancel as the hotel usually has 4 restaurants and 3 of them are closed so we are staying at home and celebrating together. 
I am a person with epilepsy not an epileptic, my illness doesn't define me.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 567 Pioneering
    edited October 22
    Hi @woodbine

Thanks for your post. I am really sorry to hear your hotel trip had to be cancelled. However, congratulations on your ruby wedding anniversary! I hope you can both still enjoy celebrating at home  :)
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,416

Scope community team

Sorry to hear your plans had to be cancelled @woodbine but I'm sure you'll still have a lovely time.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,822 Disability Gamechanger
    So sorry your plans have been cancelled must be disappointed 

Can you find a nice restaurant to go to and celebrate 

At least you have each other which is the important thing 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Member Posts: 486 Pioneering
    so sorry your hotel plans have changed, i hope you still have a nice time together
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 11,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh, so sorry about the change of plans, but, as you say, you & SM are still celebrating together. Have a great weekend you two. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.