How is everyone doing? I just got a part time job for the Christmas period — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

How is everyone doing? I just got a part time job for the Christmas period

System
System Posts: 635

Scope community team

edited October 23 in Coffee lounge

Comments

• jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Hi It is me Jasmine. Sorry I haven't been on the community for a long time I have been very busy lately. Just wanted to tell you that I have a part time job in John Lewis for the Christmas period. I am so excited to start. Anyway how is everyone else doing in there shops. Did anyone watch the awards ceremony on Thursday. It was well put together. Take care everyone and speak to you very soon. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 6,686

Scope community team

Hi @jasmineirani :) It's good to hear from you. There's no need to apologise, you're more than welcome to post whenever you fancy. 

Fantastic news on the job- well done! Do you feel ready to get started?
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Tori. Thank you. I can't wait to get started but I still have to wait a week until I start. How are you anyway. What have you been up to recently anything nice. Take care of yourself. Speak to you very soon. 
  • Tori_Scope

Scope community team

Not long to go then @jasmineirani :) Starting a new job can feel nervewracking, but I'm sure you'll be fine!

I'm pretty good thank you. I haven't done anything particularly exciting, but did go to see Ron's Gone Wrong recently. It was strange to be back in the cinema!

Did you enjoy the volunteer awards ceremony? I'm glad to hear you thought it was well put together.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Member Posts: 491 Pioneering
    good luck on the new job, i hope all goes well for you
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Grinchy. Thank you so much. How are you doing and what have you been up to recently anything nice. Take care of yourself. 
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning Tori. I really enjoyed the award ceremony. Me and my family are going to see the new James Bond film this Wednesday. It should be good. Do you still have to wear the masks while you are watching the film or not? Take care. 
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,464

Scope community team

Congratulations on the job @jasmineirani, hope all goes well. You'll enjoy the Bond film I'm sure, I went to see it the other week and it was great

Online Community Coordinator

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 593 Pioneering
    Hi @jasmineirani

Glad to see you are here with us. I hope you are well. Congratulations on the job offer! How are you feeling about it? I hope you enjoy watching the James Bond movie as a reward  :D
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • Tori_Scope

Scope community team

I don't think it's mandatory for you to wear a mask in the cinema anymore, no @jasmineirani

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.