New Look Website — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

New Look Website

bekindalways
bekindalways Member Posts: 84 Courageous
Hello everyone 

Hope all is well. Just logged in today to say hi as I've not been on here for a wee while. Goodness, what a shock I got and it's taken me ages to find out how to post.....lol.  I think I'll need to do a bit of learning today. That aside, it does seem much better than the previous format and it looks very posh 😀 xxxxx

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 567 Pioneering
    Hey @bekindalways

Welcome back to Scope's forum. It is great to see you are back with us. Indeed, I was shocked too when I first saw the new layout! If you need any assistance with navigating it, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll try and help. However, I am certain that with a few clicks you will be confident and comfortable again. Take care and I will look forward to hearing from you again soon :)
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • bekindalways
    @L_Volunteer Thanks L, much appreciated. Xxxxx
  • L_Volunteer
    You are welcome @bekindalways. If it helps, we haven't changed at all - we are still friendly and supportive  :D
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 6,610

Scope community team

I'm glad you like it @bekindalways :) There are some issues with it that we're aware of, so bear with us! If you're struggling to find anything, or have any feedback, please do let us know. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
  • bekindalways
    @Tori_Scope Tx Tori, I think I'm getting the gyst of it now. Hope all is well. X
  • L_Volunteer
    Glad you are becoming more familiar with the website @bekindalways :)
  • bekindalways
    @L_Volunteer @ScopeHelpline   Hi again hun. So sorry to bother you.  I'm having difficulty on how to get notifications to my email box when someone responds to a thread. Not necessarily a post I've made, but also responses back.

At the moment, I am having to read every comment I've made and this is taking me ages. I'm also having to do that if I've posted my own thread.  I've found a few replies and the last thing I want to happen is to make those who respond think I'm ignoring them.

I've tried changing my settings etc, but I'm simply getting zero notifications. It means I've got to check every post I'm involved with.

Any advice would be so welcome. Xxxxx 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 6,610

Scope community team

Hi @bekindalways :) 

Hmm. I can see that you have almost all of the email notifications ticked, including the one for receiving a notification when someone comments on a thread you've participated in, so I'm not sure why you're not receiving any email notifications. Were you receiving them fine before the re-theme? 

Are you receiving pop-up notifications? You should get one as I've mentioned you in this comment.

I'll flag this up with the team. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
  • bekindalways
    Hi Tori,

It wasn't working before either tbh.  I've not received your pop up either, I just logged in to find it.

Many thanks for looking into it though. Xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.