Power Up and Play stream (Gaming and fundraising)
I hope it's OK posting this here, and if not please feel free to let me know.
I'm going to be streaming Cat Quest II on my Twitch channel for Scope on Wednesday 3rd November at 7pm GMT as part of the Power Up and Play initiative to shine a light on the importance of accessibility and the power of inclusion.
My page is here: The Singing Unicorn's GivePenny page to donate to Scope
Any help is appreciated. 😊 Thanks in advance and hope you can tune in too.
My channel is twitch.tv/thesingingunicorn.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments