Nervous & New member — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Nervous & New member

BambiFalls
BambiFalls Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi just finding my feet and wanted to say I quick hello :)

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 6,610

Scope community team

edited November 6
    Welcome to the community @BambiFalls :) It's great to have you with us!

There's no need to feel nervous, we're a friendly bunch. Please feel free to take a look around the community and get involved at your own pace. Two good places to start are the categories page, and the recent discussions page. These will show you what are members are talking about right now. 

Would you like to start off by telling us a little about yourself, or why you've joined the community?

Please don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything at all. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Member Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
    Hi @BambiFalls I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. No need to be nervous just join in when you are ready no pressure. If you have any questions please ask.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,821 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,632 Disability Gamechanger
    hi @BambiFalls and a warm welcome from me also
    I am a person with epilepsy not an epileptic, my illness doesn't define me.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 11,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @BambiFalls - this really is a friendly & supportive community, so thank you for joining us all. :)
  • Barukh
    Barukh Member Posts: 59 Connected

Glad you have joined.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 567 Pioneering
    Hello @BambiFalls

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How has your first full week been here on Scope's forum? I hope you have settled in well. I think we are a supportive and friendly community and I hope you will find the same. If you have any questions or are stuck with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will do our best to help you  :D
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.