Technology found way back. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Technology found way back.

onebigvoice
onebigvoice Member Posts: 217 Courageous
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10226251827230636&set=a.2252231233808&__cft__[0]=AZUIrM6xieJE0jVOZpVv6G4oCk5pSokWiF-23j-KtPHG6ObxmYyoC1MyXm9AYyUonrn61hJ60T64a6M180_a9SqHxT2Hc93vOmX3BJc3tUzytPi2-QA6ASwWne3XfeibBB5XVl4OGVpQHiPbc66HsTTt34-CIve77f5QYymKCNN9oA&__tn__=EH-y-R

This is a link which shows that MOSES was the first person to down load the ten commandments from cloud, and also the first to own a Triumph since it says in the scriptures that he came down in his Triumph?

Do you know of any other comparisons?

Comments

• JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 66 Connected
    @onebigvoice I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am a Scope Volunteer.   I have knowledge about life! Additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants (requiring 24x7 care), education (having reached PhD level), sexuality (being gay) managing relationships having a disability (tricky), technology and assistive technology (being a geek), sport & leisure (being a Paralympian and on various committees whose purpose is to maximise inclusion at all levels), mental health (both through personal experience and supporting others), Arsenal Football Club (a necessary part of life).  If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh
  • onebigvoice
    I have another comparison, I have been taking Joshua to school for years and in that time he had been diagnosed with ADHD, now generally he is as good as gold, but every now and again like some he goes off the rails.
      If you find things that interest him he is like a sponge for more information, but some times this works in reverse when asked maths questions he works them out in his head, since I used to "grill him " with facts about mental arithmetic sums, but does become bored when questions on the board are worked out by him before the chalk has left the board.
      In being asked in a bible quiz he was asked a question:
      The next day the teacher saw the his mum out shopping, she explained to the mother what happened the day before. The mother said 'If my son says he didn't knock that wall down, then he didn't do it.'

The teacher was so stunned she went to visit the boys father the next day. She said I'm very worried about your son because at school I asked him who knocked down the walls of Jericho and he said it wasn't him. Then I told your wife what happened and she said ' If my child said he didn't knock that wall down then he didn't do it.'

The father said ' Well I don't want any trouble, how much did this wall cost?' 
      The question to Joshua was who knocked down the walls of Jericho?
      Some times hidden illnesses cause other problems in lateral thinking?
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 593 Pioneering
    Thanks for sharing with us @onebigvoice. I found your thread very interesting  :D
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • onebigvoice
    I have decided to add an, up graded into the 21st century joke about the scriptures and Technology.
      We need to be able to laugh about things:

An old priest died and arrived at the Gates of Heaven

Next to him was a young Uber driver who died seconds ago from his reckless driving.

The priest was called first, and St Peter said, "For your life long career working for the church, we will give you a small studio where you can stay at for the rest of eternity."

Then St Peter turns to the Uber driver, and said, "For your 2 years as an Uber driver, we will give you a giant mansion by the lake, and a Ferrari in a heated garage."

The priest thought it was strange and unfair, and protested, "Why does the Uber driver deserve so much more than me, when I have devoted my whole life to the church and God?"

St Peter explained, "You see - during your sermons, half of the audience was sleeping, and the other half was just looking at their phones; but when the Uber driver was driving, everyone was praying!"

(Translated and modernized from an old joke in a different language) 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.