Get involved with the Community Co-production Group — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Get involved with the Community Co-production Group

Ross_Scope
Ross_Scope Posts: 5,377

Scope community team

As part of Scope’s commitment to making the community a supportive, friendly and enjoyable place, the community team want to make sure that you have an influence on its future.

We want to invite more members to take part in the 'Community Co-production Group'. Members of this group will actively engage with the community team and offer input on various subjects relating to the community.

Activities would include:
  • representing our members' interests 
  • participating in workshops, meetings and on-community discussions
  • providing feedback or suggestions on community-related matters
  • acting as a sounding board to provide insight and opinions 
  • delivering temperature checks on community attitudes
Subjects and opportunities have so far included:
  • Safeguarding
  • Testing the recent re-theme of the community prior to public release
  • The category list on the community

Does this sound like something that would interest you?

If you would be interested in joining the group or would like to find out more information, please email [email protected], or alternatively leave a comment here and one of the team will contact the email address associated with your community account.
Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Comments

• JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 49 Connected
    Definitely interested
    I am a Scope Volunteer.   I have knowledge about life! Additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants (requiring 24x7 care), education (having reached PhD level), sexuality (being gay) managing relationships having a disability (tricky), technology and assistive technology (being a geek), sport & leisure (being a Paralympian and on various committees whose purpose is to maximise inclusion at all levels), mental health (both through personal experience and supporting others), Arsenal Football Club (a necessary part of life).  If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community Guidelines.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.