Three word story...new game — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Three word story...new game

woodbine
woodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 6,052 Disability Gamechanger
Quite simple you follow this post with your own three words and the next poster adds their own three words, eventually we end up with a story (of sorts), I'll start.

"In a place" ...
Be kind to newer members

Comments

• Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 2,043 Pioneering
    edited November 2021
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 13,272 Disability Gamechanger
    On Christmas day 
  • vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Member Posts: 624 Pioneering
       lived a hermit
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,986 Disability Gamechanger
  • JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 72 Connected
    A bahumbug JustPete                  (I know I cheated)
    I am a Scope Volunteer.   Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of life - additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants, education, sexuality, being gay, managing relationships having a disability, technology and assistive technology, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues (both through personal experience and supporting others),   If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh
  • janer1967
    Drinking malt whiskey 
  • 66Mustang
    out the bottle
  • JustPete
    preferring Brandy tbh
    I am a Scope Volunteer.   Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of life - additionally, but not limited to: living with a disability, employing personal assistants, education, sexuality, being gay, managing relationships having a disability, technology and assistive technology, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues (both through personal experience and supporting others),   If I can't help, I will endeavour to find somebody who can.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you'll ever know." - Winnie The Pooh
  • 66Mustang
    waiting for his
  • woodbine
    presents to arrive.
    Be kind to newer members
  • 66Mustang
    However, Santa was
  • JustPete
    also rather tipsy

• Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 2,043 Pioneering
    late this year
  • woodbine
    like last year
    Be kind to newer members
  • JustPete
    Looking at the

• 66Mustang
    pile of presents
  • JustPete
    with cross-eyed belligerence

• janer1967
    Rubbing his head 
  • woodbine
    under his hat
    Be kind to newer members
  • leeCal
    leeCal Member Posts: 4,504 Disability Gamechanger
    None with tags!

Happy new year 🥳 

Brightness

Need to talk?

Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.

You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
[email protected]

Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.