Happy 1st of December!
It's that time of year again, where Christmas is only around the corner, and what better way to get into the festive spirit, than to share some Christmas fun over the online community forum, with all our wonderful members .
I must admit, I am a big Christmas fan, and
consequently, love anything Christmas related. With that being said, I've
changed my online avatar and if you feel comfortable to do so too, then that
would be fantastic. However, there is no pressure, as I also realise not
everyone celebrates Christmas or enjoys it as much as I do.
The avatar can be anything Christmassy, whether it be an elf, present, or snowman. Whatever takes your fancy . If you do change your avatar, then comment below, so we can see all the different images!
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now.
- 50.2K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 680 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 950 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments