fInally got me - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

fInally got me

Options
2»

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think most of cases now are omicron in wales it is 90 per cent its pretty scarey I wish the government would do more wether we have a lock down or not the economy is suffering places are closing because there are no staff as they have covid better to lock down now before the French variation starts spreading as well I think boris Johnson us under to much pressure and its clouding his judgement only my opinion 

Hospitals are over whelmed tests are running out some hospitals are turning people away I think we now have to keep ourself safe  
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,893 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @Ross_Scope I don't know, it was what  I was wondering if there testing for variants, I know omicron is the latest  virus, but others are still out there.

@lisathomas50 a French variety? Gosh
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    What I meant Mike was if people are off sick with covid and have to close down any way what's the point might as well just have a national lockdown 
  • rish
    rish Community member Posts: 62 Courageous
    Options
    Sorry to hear @woodbine. Hope you feel better soon.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Update senior management has just done a positive lateral flow test and my PCR test was due to be relived before 2.30pm but still hasn't arrived. Although I can only imagine that the royal mail are stretcehed
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh no both of you now hope your not feeling too bad and it's a mild case for you both 

Take cars both of you speedy recovery 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you both have it wishing you a speedy recovery both hope senior management is ok and not to poorly 

Take care x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.