Hello 🤗 It's been a bad week — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hello 🤗 It's been a bad week

Ashvinney
Ashvinney Member Posts: 45 Listener
edited January 15 in Coffee lounge
It's been a  bad week , hope this week's little better with my diagnosis as well as being told about my blue badge it's got me down abit I can come on and found ,out a lot  about benefits , and my type 2 diabetes I find sometimes the people  to be very abrupt when your new on here  I be using the  search page for  information I need , 🤔

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 7,032

Scope community team

I'm sorry you've had a bad week this week @Ashvinney :( I hope that this week is a little better for you!  Have you got anything nice planned?

I can see that you've started other threads about your diabetes and blue badge problem, which is great. Please do remember to use the 'report' function if you feel another member has been too abrupt and you'd like us to review it. 

It's good to hear that you're using the search function, too. Do you find it easy to use?
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Ashvinney
    Thanks for your reply I well do if it happens again
  • Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 2,101 Pioneering
    Hi @Ashvinney I am sorry you have had a bad week and hope next week will be better. We are here to support you where we can so feel free to ask any questions you like. Report any replies you are not happy with. Take care.
  • Lisa82
    Lisa82 Member Posts: 42 Listener
    Hi @Ashvinney

Sorry to hear that you haven't had a very good week and that you feel people have been acting abrupt with you

I hope you find the thread useful and that you feel like you can report any posts you don't feel happy with, and that you have a better week this week. 

Take care 
  • Ashvinney
    Thanks you for your reply I well do the next time it happens 😸 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.