Hello 🤗 It's been a bad week — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello 🤗 It's been a bad week

Ashvinney
Ashvinney Community member Posts: 161 Courageous
edited January 2022 in Coffee lounge
It's been a  bad week , hope this week's little better with my diagnosis as well as being told about my blue badge it's got me down abit I can come on and found ,out a lot  about benefits , and my type 2 diabetes I find sometimes the people  to be very abrupt when your new on here  I be using the  search page for  information I need , 🤔
Ajones 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry you've had a bad week this week @Ashvinney :( I hope that this week is a little better for you!  Have you got anything nice planned?

I can see that you've started other threads about your diabetes and blue badge problem, which is great. Please do remember to use the 'report' function if you feel another member has been too abrupt and you'd like us to review it. 

It's good to hear that you're using the search function, too. Do you find it easy to use?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Ashvinney
    Thanks for your reply I well do if it happens again
    Ajones 
  • Lisa82
    Lisa82 Scope Member Posts: 202 Pioneering
    Hi @Ashvinney

Sorry to hear that you haven't had a very good week and that you feel people have been acting abrupt with you

I hope you find the thread useful and that you feel like you can report any posts you don't feel happy with, and that you have a better week this week. 

Take care 
  • Ashvinney
    Thanks you for your reply I well do the next time it happens 😸 
    Ajones 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.