Pip new claim. Has anyone applied online? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip new claim. Has anyone applied online?

FisaXx
FisaXx Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited January 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all I have recently just applied for pip and so happy I’ve found this page , I’m just wondering if anyone applied  online when I phoned a few weeks ago they emailed my from over and I was able to fill it in and sent it straight back thanks ☺️ 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,
    Yes, we do have some members that applied online. There is huge backog at the moment and the estimated timescale is about 10 months from applying to having a decision.
    You should expect an assessment because most people have them. Once an appointment becomes available they will contact you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    All claimants in person are now offered the opportunity to complete the form online but this is fairly recent,
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • FisaXx
    @poppy123456 prefect thank you , I can’t believe it’s 10 months to wait that’s crazy but I get it , took me over a year to get my mums all sorted guess it’s just a waiting game now thanks 

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Username_removed said:... In a meeting today and heard credible tales of call centre staff not realising it was now fully live; 
    Absence of training one assumes - yet again
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • FisaXx
    Hi my friends dad who’s new to pip spoiled the start of January and he had his assessment last week and got his award this week which I was shocked as he got it all so quick. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.