Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Salmonella Surprise

Options
woodbine
woodbine Community member Posts: 12,107 Disability Gamechanger
Warning from BBC over Kinder surprise;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61041760

2024 Election won

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,645 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Seems to be alot of food product recalls lately, I think it's a bit too late, especially chocolate, which don't last long, once bought, we'll in my house anyway, but kids will want that as soon as they see it, also as it's Easter people will have already had this product ready and not see the recall. My question is, why can't these things be picked up before being sent out? Do they not test products? It's not just chocolate I've seen on recall it's lots of things, some because an ingredient is missing on the listing
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh no thanks for the heads up @woodbine so glad i haven't brought any one kinder products this easter.

I know what your saying @Sandy_123 and its annoying that we have to rely on the manufactures getting it right, glad we don't get to many of these sort of recalls, as it's usually bit late,
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.