[NOW CLOSED] Finding help with food shopping- Receive a £35 voucher for providing feedback
Do you need help to do your food shopping?
We need your feedback on our information.
Please email Ema at [email protected] to get involved.
You will remain anonymous and receive a £35 shopping voucher for your time.
The task involves joining a call and reading through some information and providing your feedback. It will take roughly 1 hour.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 760 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments