Do you have a physical disability, had cancer, and live in Wales? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you have a physical disability, had cancer, and live in Wales?

Dikaios
Dikaios Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2017 in Research and opportunities

Dear All,

My name is Dikaios Sakellariou and I am a researcher in Cardiff University, at the School of Healthcare Sciences. My research focuses on issues of justice for people with physical disabilities in the UK and elsewhere.

Together with my colleagues we are working on a Tenovus funded project exploring experiences of people with physical disabilities in Wales who have developed cancer- the Challenges of Cancer and Disability Study, CoCaDS. Our aim is to make the cancer experiences of people with physical disabilities visible so that their healthcare needs can be fully addressed.

If you have a physical disability, had cancer, and live in Wales, please take a moment to consider taking part in an interview to tell us about your experiences.

Please email me at sakellarioud@cardiff.ac.uk if you would like to receive more information.

Thank you,
Dikaios

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.