Re esa — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Re esa

gerrys6
gerrys6 Community member Posts: 171 Courageous
edited November 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i got wrag group (again for another year) in my recent assessment. I haven’t had my report as yet with what descriptors I got points on do I have to request it or is it automatically sent out? 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi gerry

you will have to request the report

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • gerrys6
  • gh49
    gh49 Community member Posts: 44 Connected
    edited November 2017
    Hi Gerry do you mind me asking how you got your decision if not by letter did they ring you? I’m waiting for my decision, this is my first time on esa had my assessment 3weeks ago, thanks
  • gh49
    edited November 2017
  • gerrys6
    @gh49 I waited 5 weeks and 6 days I’d rang three times on the third occasion they had the decision makers decision and told me on the phone I’d remained in the wrag group I received a letter the next day however I was expecting a copy of the report as standard but I’m told on this site I need to request it.. which I will. I’d ring them if I was you because if it’s the first time then you have nothing to lose as such abdvan earlier mandatory reconsideration if it’s not successful. Good luck though let me know . 
  • gh49
    Gerrys6 , Oh thank you that helps, I'm on the assessment rate at the moment and there is a payment due to go in tomorrow, I was half expecting a call to say I have not got enough points before now. Sometimes no news is good news. Obviously if no money goes in tomorrow I will be on the phone for definite but I think I will regardless, thank you
  • gerrys6
    I carried on getting my payments throughout the 6 weeks but last year I had no call no letter after my face to face and the next payment due my money never went in I obviously rang them to find out why and was told on the phone it was un successful!! I had to go on to appeal. Hence why I rang three times this time around.
  • gh49
    Well assessment rate payment went in as normal, I’m gonna ring tomorrow c if I can get a decision 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.