Hi, my name is count33! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is count33!

Options
count33
count33 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello. I am in a terrible state I dont know what to do. Has ATOS assessment which I found very traumatic and was awarded 0 points. Money stopped 15/06/2017. Passed previous  1st one and had 2nd assessment passed in my favour by tribunal. I appealed this 3rd assessment which went to tribunal and have agreed with the ATOS assessment. I did all the paperwork myself as I find it really hard to communicate with people due to my stress levels. Do I have any recourse?. Am waiting for paperwork to see why the tribunal went against me. Please can someone help? Thank you

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi count and welcome

You will need trained advice to challenge the tribunal as you need to find an error of law to do so

If you have no award in payment then you can make a new claim straight away.
    You should do so , even if you manage to challenge the decision it will take many months.

If you can, please get help from CAB or similar this time

CR 

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • count33
    Options
    Thank you. Am going to go to CAB tomorrow. Any idea who I go to if they cannot help? 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Welcome to the community @count33, and sorry to hear about your tribunal experience.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow and come back to us if there are any issues, and we can go from there and do our best to support you. Best of luck and take care. 
  • count33
    Options
    Thank you pippa that is very kind if you feel like the whole world is against me at the minent

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.