Day from hell — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Day from hell

Options
cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
Don't even have the energy to write what I'd  been put through  again today .benifits stoped  as even thou I called last week to explain they cancelled my appintment  asked her to make sure she puts it up on comp I'd called  8th dead line won't be met now  no nothing been put on screen not even me calling .. nothing at all been hunting for  the letter since 12 am till 930   sore tired house wrecked . Still the one letter  hadn't been found  letters i received yesterday oh no I must be mistaken nothing on screen about it began to ask my friend have i slipped in and out of reality  did i dream these three letters no she clearly recalls them all and reading them any way the two I came across the one I can not find ing well benifits stopped now .. really   I can no longer do this .... gonna have break down mentally excusted  .   ..   
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Options
    Oh god, it's a totally **** system. So sorry you've had such an unfair **** of a time.

I had an awful with benefits. I really can't recommend the free scope helpline enough. They had new ideas, helped me sort my brain and told me what I had a right to etc. 

Always worth seeing gp for a mental health mot. Sounds like you're under enormous stress and having an awful time. It's unlikely you are at 5he end of the road just a **** bump in the journey. 

How are you feeling this morning? 
  • cathie
    Options
    To be honest I really don't know I'm sad I'm angry I'm feeling sorry for my self I feel like I'm on the edge then I feel oh wot the hell  then these feelings repeat  again.. if got council tax  last trying to put something in my mind that never took place haven't been able to get any reasonable conversation about why I don't owe this money mainly bailiffs and court cost c.a.b. have spoken to her all of a sudden she emailing trying to get me to sign this day that is it across the board  I'm just amazed. If it wasn't in front of me daily is be concerned  it was in a horror story but hey thanks for asking..i hope your well and contented
     .. p.s month before can get g.p appointment ...
    Only me .. cathie..
  • mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Options
    Nightmare, gosh. Hope it improves. If you start to feel desperate tell the GP receptionist as you may get an emergency appointment.

Meanwhile, take each day, each hour at a time
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @cathie, how are you feeling today?
  • cathie
    Options
    Feel I'm going in circles getting different information depending who I talk to on the phone it appears  last week I was told benifits stopped  due to not finding a letter .when I told person on the phone about letters I received  told me not possible .had I of taken her advice I would have missed appointment to see work advisor  but from past experience   thought it best I attend .clearly correct thing to do .. how can this be what's going on. When told d.w.p. about it told me call centre  I must have spoken to week before explained to another lady  nothing on computer   ..really I think someone needs to sort something out .. I can't cope any more ..
    Only me .. cathie..
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm so sorry, @cathie. I've moved your post to ask a benefits advisor to see if they can shed any light on this for you.
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi cathie,

I'm sorry but I can't quite work out what has gone on here. Is it ESA that you were receiving which has stopped? And has it been stopped because you failed to attend an assessment? If you could be a bit clearer with the circumstances we will be able to advise better. Thanks.

Lee
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.