Lies at PIP assessment - what now?
i was on esa,had an assessment in january and had my money stopped in february. appealed decision and went to tribunal, lost appeal. was told to apply for pip. i have depression and anxiety. had an assessment on 7th november and have now been told am not getting pip. i dont go out and am very jumpy at slightest thing, i dont go into town as i dont like crowds of people and get very anxious. lady at assessment said in report that i was not nervous at assessment. i had a fidget cube with me and my mother in law and was a bag of nerves, how can they get away with saying these lies. i am teriffied that i am going to be forced to go back to work as i dont feel confident enough.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 969 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 845 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.