Hi, my name is dave100aces! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is dave100aces!

Options
dave100aces
dave100aces Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Waiting now for my pip envelope and worry every day

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi dave and welcome

Is it your results you are waiting for or a claim form ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • dave100aces
    dave100aces Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Waiting for the application letter... I got do a high rate for both indefinitely but thus new pip has so many bad  stories 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Looking on the forums you will find mostly the horror stories but many claims are straight forward and go through without need for advice.
    To help you prepare, it is important to understand the differences between DLA and PIP. Try the B&W self test to get an idea of the points system, descriptors and the criteria for an award

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

Please have a look around, loads of info on here and come back with any questions

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Chaoskay
    Chaoskay Community member Posts: 74 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @dave100aces
    Thanks for joining the forums.  I'm afraid I have no expertise when it comes to the benefits system, but I wanted to say hi anyway.

I hope you enjoy browsing the forums, there's so many helpful resources on here and friendly people too, I know others face similar worries so you aren't on your own.

When you have time, it'd be nice if you could share your experiences with disability with others on the forum?  Many of us find a lot of encouragement from other people and how they cope with daily life.  

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, there's always someone listening here.  :)

Brightness