Consultants or GPs to do PIP, DLA and ESA assessments for people with IBD” — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Consultants or GPs to do PIP, DLA and ESA assessments for people with IBD”

Options
markoldaker1975
markoldaker1975 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Consultants or GPs to do PIP, DLA and ESA assessments for people with IBD

To get medical assessments conducted by qualified consultants and GPs who understand patients’ conditions in Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis, which can give accurate information about their disabilities to support their claims for PIP, DLA and/or ESA.

Here’s a bit about myself below:

I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis, ADHD, OCD, Anxiety and Depression Disorder and Cluster 4 which means I can't deal with day to day life. I'm on a drug called Infliximab Infusion which is for my IBD and have to have it every 6-8 weeks in hospital in the Infusion Unit. This suppresses my immune system, which means I am prone to infections. I have been rejected twice by PIP saying my IBD and Mental Health Issues don't affect me in my day to day life; I am now waiting for a tribunal.

The Petition Link is below:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/209048

Facebook Group was started 2 days ago with now over 700 members. Please join.

Thanks Mark

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.