Help — Scope | Disability forum


Hi my 24 year old daughter is my full time carer and lives with me. She only receives carers allowance 62.40 a week is she entitled  to any other benefit



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.