PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

PIP Claim

SystemSystem Posts: 568

Scope community team

edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
This discussion was created from comments split from: PIP Advice.

Replies

• joellie12joellie12 Member Posts: 9 Listener
    Hi can someone please help me learn have spoken to the dwp as long am still waiting a decision regarding a new pip claim they had the report on the 19th December 2017 I got a letter dated the 1st Jan 18 saying that they have everything they needed now today l find out that it was sent back to the assessor on the 18th Jan for more information is this normal I even asked for a copy of the report last Monday and not had anything any advice would be appreciated thanks
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @joellie12, it can take between 6-8 weeks for you to receive a decision, although some of our members have found it to take much longer. Do keep us updated and we'll offer support where we can, and I hope you get the outcome you're hoping for! 
    Thanks for your reply is it normal that they send it back to the assessor for more information 
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @joellie12, I think it's fairly common for this to happen if more information is needed to come to a decision. Do let us know when you hear back! 
    Thank you l was really worried you have been a great help 
Sign in or join us to comment.