It's disgraceful they way disabled people are discriminated against - PIP assessments — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

It's disgraceful they way disabled people are discriminated against - PIP assessments

Options
Selina49
Selina49 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi should have gone to PIP assessment yesterday however 1hour before my appointment they informed me that the asseser had gone home sick , I was furious after anxiaty and stress this PIP has caused  I have to wait  a further 2weeks for another appointment , my Son had traveled 500 Miles to accompany me . I was awarded my DLA for life by a tribunal as many people on this site were I am 68 years old with COPD Ostoarthitis Diabetic and have a L5 herniated disk and Sciatica in severe pain constantly , it's disgraceful they way disabled people are discriminated against its always the working class who they target I for one have had enough after working all my life I am going to fight back wether I am awarded or not starting  with phone call to the Assesers Services Office also my Son who is a Psychotherapist is ringing as well I will keep you posted after my visit to my local MP. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.