'Indefinite' period? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

'Indefinite' period?

treyc
treyc Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Can you Please tell me
for  ‘indefinite period’ a tribunal decision ceased.  Thank~You

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @treyc and welcome to the community. Others who are more expert about benefits will probably know at a glance, but can you tell me which benefit the tribunal decision applies to?
    You will find you are among friends here and that there are many others facing similar difficulties to your own, so you are not alone, and we will be doing the best we can to help. Others who know more about your particular issue will be along in due course.
    I look forward to getting to know you better,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • treyc
    treyc Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi!
    Thank~You for the lovely welcome how delightful!
    This Tribunal decision (indefinitely) waZ awarded to me for PIP mobility higher rate & care component lower rate in 2013...
    my Tribunal for ESA the judge made a condition that i must attend a work support group which I did for the duration of time.....
    There after i waz’nt contacted at all by anybody 
      Re:- my work support group had ended and to join another group, activity ? 
    I heard nothing more about that until my 2nd Tribunal in 2017...   (11&half months wait)
    my 2nd Tribunal 
    The south eastern mobility area manager? Sat on the panel, after my Tribunal which i waz award had finished and leaving the room the S.E mobility area manger stopped my friend and i and said your condition has got worse from your previous Tribunal 
    I am going to contact ?
     I don’t know ESA benefit?
    after reading you had attended a work support group I am going to contact them and recommend that you can’t attend a work programme because of your disability. 
    I received a phone call from ESA with the acknowledgement to be exempt from a programme he allowed me 6 months 
    and would contact me in due course......
    August I waZ contacted to attend a Atos assessment i scored no points thus a mandatory reconsideration up to date medical evidence to no avail...... after only 7 months here I am!....
    i also had a assessment for PIP by a GP who had absolutely no details/paperwork history re:- my medical history the only record she had waZ from 2012 the start of my disability, I informed her I would forward all my medical evidence.
    No she answered it can only be done today only.....
    i actually came home and proceeded to make 3 complete copies with a letter enclosed explaining my predicament;  To PIP, ESA and the Tribunal court. 
    i am nearing 5 weeks into my 3rd Tribunal, ESA stopped on 21/1/18.....
    My apologies i don’t wish to moan......
    Will Somebody give me a Break.....
    i am all over the place this time and not coping particular well with tha thought of another Tribunal and all that come’s attached to that!!!!!
    i have a disability in my leg that has deteriorated very quickly which in turn has Completly changed what I can/can’t do in my day to day life (existence).....
    Well that’s it!
    I do appreciate your time and any advice/help 
    Thank~You Best Regards
    Treyc 

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @treyc, and thank you for getting back to me. Lovely to hear from you.
    The first thing I notice is that your post has been 'moved' to the Talk about PIP/DLA forum, and that's excellent because it means that the people who will see it are those best qualified to advise and they will get back to you. We do have a lot of resources and I'm going to suggest this one, Frequently Asked Questions (it says 'about PIP' but there seems to be information about ESA in there too):https://www.scope.org.uk/support/disabled-people/money/pip/faqs?_ga=2.160324664.405444417.1517054923-1832321402.1513208436
    Perhaps you could have a look at it and, in the meantime, I'm sure some of our more expert people here will get back to you as well. None of this is new to them :smile:
    Please don't apologize for 'moaning' :smile: You're entitled to express your feelings and, here, we're perfectly ready to listen and understand.
    In the unlikely event that you don't hear anything useful soon, post a reply to me on here so that I will find your message, and feel free to chat, moan, rant or whatever else suits.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.