PIP APPEAL, I STUGGLE TO TALK — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP APPEAL, I STUGGLE TO TALK

Options
susan48
susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i have my pip appeal on Monday and don’t know what they will ask me!! Iv sent upto date medical info and a report from Psycologist but when in anxious I lose my speech. Will this affect the hearing. I’m so scared 

Comments

• susan48
    Options
    Thank you mikehughescq, my friend and carer is taking me and coming with me. The problem is I don’t know what question will be asked so not sure what to write as possible replies! I’m so worried I just want to cancel but my G.P and family say I should go. Seem to be consumed with over thinking about it I just want to sleep
  • susan48
    Options
    Not sure what you mean, which am I in?.
    iv stated in appeal papers I need my friend in case I cannot talk but will let them know when I arrive. 
    Iv spent much of this week going round in circles. The DWP appeal papers, the big brown envelope, are too much to take in, can’t even remember what I write on here. Will just have to try and write down answers of what things they might ask.
    why does this have to be so hard when getting up is a massive task
  • susan48
    Options
    I’m in Fife Scotland 
  • susan48
    Options
    I’m not sure but will try and find out, thank you 
  • susan48
    Options
    There is one close to me but only open on a Tuesday and Thursday! Looks like I will just have to get it over with on Monday and hope for the best. Will try and write what deciphers I feel are incorrect
  • susan48
    Options
    Sorry I thought I’d replied, yes there’s one near me will talk to family and carer asap. Thanks for your message I didn’t know the Fife Law Centre helped, hadn’t heard of them before. Greatly appreciated 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.