phone calls re paperwork — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

phone calls re paperwork

Options
maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
seems i upset a few with court paperwork? two calls from dwp one from capita nothing from acesser dwp do not want a review now capita are going to relook at my claim from 2014 and misleading contents by acesser?who has been disciplined  not that i believe that??so NEXT STEP LETS SEE MORE LIKE LIES ARE LIES AND COURT WILL SE THEY WERE ARE ?NEVER MIND ACESERS VIEW ON TEN MINS OR THEIR OPINION AS I STATED BEFORE FACTS ARE FACTS FICTION IS JUST THAT ?? REGARDLESS OF SOME VIEWS GIVEN ON HERE  

Comments

• maid08
    Options
    OHHH AND THEY CLAIM THEY YES THEY HAVE NOTED A DISCREPANCY IN MY PAPERWORK BECAUSE of OF REVIEW
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I am following with interest

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • maid08
    Options
    I am following with interest

CR
    so am i because on my previous check i should have enhanced for both mobilities and daily as at that time i was paralysed left side and face dropped  this is why im not leaving things  i was okay according to report ?but anyway no review is good enough at the mo saves my head stress 

• maid08
    Options
    further update  dwp would like a home visit to discuss my claim and if possible to reach an amicable agreement ?so roll on 23rd they accept im correct but i think might be a tad concerned at what i do from here on in 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.