physio doing acessmants — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

physio doing acessmants

Options
maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
if you had an assessment with a physio  ring her governing body to see if they have other  qualifications with reg if not report them to dwp and capita ?its confirmed no physio should put their name to any report other than muscular or bone structure  if they do hcpc want to know 0)300 500 6184

Comments

• lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thank you for the info my hcp atos was awful. I am angry he wrote a bad report for me.
  • maid08
    edited March 2018
    Options
    this is after sending a report to them and their view its out of order giving impression aceser  is qualified to give
     an opinion or  comments on other illness or an opinion on day to day afects

• maid08
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thank you for the info my hcp atos was awful. I am angry he wrote a bad report for me.

if you have his name put it into reg site he must be on it showing his ability to diagnos  other illness and afects if not report him

• lindadenise
    Options
    He did not tell me name or profession he was very pushy and i was so taken aback with the way he pushed me at the assessment i have now got to do a MR.
    I lost 2 points from my last assessment my condition is far worse and i have been diagnosed with 2 more illnesses. Fuming with the hcp atos and dwp.
  • maid08
    Options
    He did not tell me name or profession he was very pushy and i was so taken aback with the way he pushed me at the assessment i have now got to do a MR.
    I lost 2 points from my last assessment my condition is far worse and i have been diagnosed with 2 more illnesses. Fuming with the hcp atos and dwp.
    you may have had an analytical professional doing it they won't tell you what they are they are just office staff
  • maid08
    Options
    myself i would contact the company demand his profession and complain to dwp you believe a not medical person did the assessment if the company won't tell u dwp guidelines state they should disclose id

• lindadenise
    Options
    I will thank you maid08 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.