PIP assessment making me want to harm myself — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP assessment making me want to harm myself

Options
artistwithanger
artistwithanger Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am ready to seriously harm myself after so much stress caused by atos PIP assessment centre. I am so mentally ill I was told I could not go to centre then after being told a paper based assessment was being considered I had to wait to be contacted. I waited then got letter telling me my PIP stopped. I had talked to them with my worker every other day and not told benefits stopped two weeks ago. I am now in debt after having 180 pounds a week taken from me. I would rather work and be well but I am so ill. I have no gas or heat and it's their mess up. No one is listening being passed around. I swear am suicidal over it and no one is listening. I need help asap

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi again @artistwithanger, I've replied to your other post and hope to talk about this more with you, so we can hopefully provide some support and guidance for your situation. 

You are a member of our community and we appreciate you. If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself. If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

Take care, and I look forward to speaking soon on your other post. 

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just saying hello @artistwithanger, welcoming you to the community and sending you best wishes. There are some great people here, Pippa_Scope among them, and I trust we will find a way to help you between us.
    Warmest best wishes, 
    Richard
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @artistwithanger

Good Evening, Its Great to Meet You.

I’m very very sorry to hear that you are having a very bad time at present.

Please please please contact me & I will try my hardest to help/support in the very best as I can!!!!!!!!

I’m here & ready & waiting 
    for you!!!!!

Many Thanks.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.