To all parents of children with SEN, Disabilities, Impairments & Difficulties — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

To all parents of children with SEN, Disabilities, Impairments & Difficulties

becksss17
becksss17 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Dear Parents of Children with SEN, Disabilities, Impairments and Learning Difficulties,

My name is Becky and I am a 22 year old, 3rd year student at Nottingham Trent University, studying BA (Hons) Childhood Studies. I am conducting research regarding Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) as part of my final piece/ dissertation, and how parents perceive, acknowledge and understand this concept, regarding their child/ children with additional needs.

As part of the data collection for my project, I have created an online survey, which is accessible to all those with internet access to complete. The survey is completely anonymous and participants have the right to withdraw at any time and all results will remain strictly confidential. This research proposal has received ethical approval in accordance with Nottingham Trent University ethical procedures & BERA Guidelines.

I acknowledge that as parents, time is limited and daily lives can be busy. If you have a spare 5 minutes, it would be very much appreciated if you could complete the online survey for me.

Please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TPJ5VQ5

Thank you so much for your time.

Comments

• Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Hi @becksss17, it's great to have you on the community!

I have moved this post over to our "events, research and opportunities" category, where members can take part if they're interested.

Please do let us know if you have any questions :)

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.