pip acessmants — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip acessmants

maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
i feel sick reading peoples reviews and assessments storeys and getting to the point of losing my will to carry on ????HOW can human beings supposed medical people lie for cash and hurt so many others  yes cash  acesser must do target of 8 a day payment for each one 150 or more they do more cash they get ?so medically trained not greed trained  800plus a day  work that out then tell me why they lie on reports they do half off before seeing you

Comments

• joyclyn
    joyclyn Community member Posts: 73 Courageous
    You Said It     totally agree. I also feel sick it's horrendous what's going on corrupted 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @maid08, and you can  prove that is what they, all of the accessors do? Mine was about an hour each F2F and the report stated 60 minutes to write up report and 80 minutes to write up second report. I was awarded the amounts that I was expecting and on receiving the reports found no evidence of miss recording of evidence or lies about my condition, maybe I had two honest accessors both nurses one female the other male. 
  • maid08
    wilko said:
    @maid08, and you can  prove that is what they, all of the accessors do? Mine was about an hour each F2F and the report stated 60 minutes to write up report and 80 minutes to write up second report. I was awarded the amounts that I was expecting and on receiving the reports found no evidence of miss recording of evidence or lies about my condition, maybe I had two honest accessors both nurses one female the other male. 
    then you are lucky  you only have to go on various sites to see just how many lie and do not care  so  yes i say they all lie 

• maid08
    strange thing i went for blood this morning and was joking with practice nurse about her joining capita  she just looked in disgust and said im truthful  she had heard of loads of patients in that practice who had liers
  • wilko
    @maid08, if the accessors are lieing as much as you believe then a class act should be starting against the accessments company's for their dishonest accessments, or maybe the claimants where lieing,or falseying their evidence if those who are going for accessments should request and demand that their accessments are recorded as I have heard we have a right to it, plus you can ask to view any video footage recorded at the Center that is of yourself but at a cost to you. This will verify the times and what you where wearing and your mobility.
  • maid08
    edited March 2018
    wilko said:
    @maid08, if the accessors are lieing as much as you believe then a class act should be starting against the accessments company's for their dishonest accessments, or maybe the claimants where lieing,or falseying their evidence if those who are going for accessments should request and demand that their accessments are recorded as I have heard we have a right to it, plus you can ask to view any video footage recorded at the Center that is of yourself but at a cost to you. This will verify the times and what you where wearing and your mobility.
    tell me something which baffles me ?? yes you can record the acessmant provided you supply recorder and sighn a bit of paper with restrictions on what you can use tape for????and if claimants are falseifying things how can they when they send in forms with facts and medical evidence  is it they are falsefying their actions when in the face to face doing child like tasks which will have no affect on youer illnes or day to day life although remmber that hour long  test gives the aceser an insight into how it affects you  ?and again  you sit there answering questions giveing facts  that do not cooncide with acessers view  they decide you are fit and fail you ??now acessers  are not qualified to acess you just check like i did  noone other than consultants can   i can stand chartting to u say lift u arm stand up hold this  read this  and that is an acessmant so yes all acessers lie  in my view  and yes its for cash   lets just leave it there and watch how many here post i failed i never got then watch posts saying its youer own fault you relied on medical evidence and did the child like acts thats why you failed  you se i think nomatter how ill you are you will fail  if you cant look at screen of aceser and correct everything they put on it ohhh and mp.s are complaing but now its this rubbish about russia
    a and Brexit keeping it out the light

• maid08
    this site only see.s a very small portion of people who had liers there are lots of sites or just google pip assessments   lets be fair a bloke was refused because he could get about his home using his arms  as no legs ?? people refused because spine prob but has sex with hubby 
  • maid08
    wilko said:
    i answwilko said:
    @maid08, if the accessors are lieing as much as you believe then a class act should be starting against the accessments company's for their dishonest accessments, or maybe the claimants where lieing,or falseying their evidence if those who are going for accessments should request and demand that their accessments are recorded as I have heard we have a right to it, plus you can ask to view any video footage recorded at the Center that is of yourself but at a cost to you. This will verify the times and what you where wearing and your mobilitywilko said:
    i awilko said:
    answered this but seems im censored now ?does this site not like facts or people disagreeing with certain posters who tell everyone in a way its there own fault
  • maid08
    better you remove me rather than act as if you care for posters but if they do not agree censor them
  • wilko
    @maid08, it will be a big loss to the cumunity if you are removed as I am sure you have a lot to offer, but we have to be real and deal in fact not fiction, truth and not hear say.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    One problem with all these forums is that only people with problems come on them. Most people that are successful will never be seen here

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    edited March 2018
    @CockneyRebel I agree with you I was successful with pip first time from DLA but I still read these forums because we never know what the future is and you and many others have great advice 
  • maid08
    One problem with all these forums is that only people with problems come on them. Most people that are successful will never be seen here

CR
    BUT THAT'S THE POINT OF FORUMS FOR PEOPLE TO LEARN OR ASK WHY??? AND THOSE THAT STAND GOBSMACKED AT LOSEING PIP OR BEING REFUSED  DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD IGNOR YOUER CONDITION CONCENTRATE ON ITS PROBLEMS IN MOST POSTS TELL THEM THE TRUTH   AND THAT IS YOU CAN BE AS HONEST AS U LIKE ABOUT AFFECTS  BUT HOPE YOUR ACESSER IS HONEST  THERE'S A LOT ON HERE SAYING THEIRS WERNT LETS SAY 20 OUT OF A HUNDRED 

• wilko
    These rouge accessors have to be named and shamed brought to task , I wonder if those who think that their accessor has lied or falsely recorded evidence a list could be drawn up recorded somewhere detailing company and the accessors name and profession. Then who is safe guarding the information can process the information and let the public know which company and how many of their accessors are falling short of the official standard for accessors on a regular basis by profession, if possible where they well informed of the claimants medical or disability conditions.
  • maid08
    ANYWAY ALL  I THINK AS I SORTED MY CLaim out and back payment im off and leave you to it feel free to delete all posts by me and thanks for the insight 
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited March 2018

CR

@CockneyRebel
    Not in my case as Ive been successful on both counts ESA and PIP and I joined Scope to try to help where I can, if I feel If i can be of use to someone it's a job well done.

Because I know I may be in a situation with my benefits that I may need help in the future and it also gives me a little bit of a social life as I'm not at all good with people Face to Face.

@maid08 I understand your frustration regarding this and yes I feel like the world is against us I've always all my life have been fighter for what's right and like a dog with a bone I will not give in if I know I'm entitled or right I will stand my ground in all aspects and all manner of things.

As I said to you if you feel hard done by do as I would and fight for what's right I know it's hard and we are victims of having disability's.

All I will say if don't turn on our kind I know we all have different ways of explaining things and sometimes it upsets others just rise above it.

After all where all disabled trying to help each other one way or another and nobody's perfect. I certainly know I'm not nor is anyone else.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2018
    @Governments_A_Joke

I to was successful with both my wife and my own claims. Then I was asked to assist a friend with his. To date I have assisted in 12 succesful claims and joined this and other forums to share the little that I learned and try to make things a little easier for for those members
    CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Thats good news also @CockneyRebel and that we can try and help others hopefully the good work can and will carry on.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @maid08, sorry to hear that you've had some issues with posting responses.

We have a process for removing and dealing with posts that breach our community guidelines, however we've had a look through and none of your recent posts appear to have been removed by moderators for this reason. Sometimes these things happen simply due to technical reasons, and we think that's what may have happened here. I hope that helps to clarify things and if we can be of any assistance, do let us know! 
  • wilko
    @maid08, glad you will still be giving us your insights to the benefits system form your perspective, that's if you are willing to. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.