Final hearing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Final hearing

Options
jersey123
jersey123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I am very confused with my final hearing. The respondent has made a counter claim against my claim of unpaid wages. I have clear evidence in the bundle that clearly states she is lying. She has no evid3nce and she has no witness statements. She has submitted the statement however, at no point does it say in her statement anything about her counter claim. My question is once the chair reads the bundle and sees the evidence and her statement can her counter claim be struck out before the tribunal which is 7 days away or will I still be cross examined.

thanks 

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi jersey123,

I'm not sure that you have posted this in the correct section. PIP has nothing to do with wages.
    At a benefit appeal the tribunal will go through the paperwork in advance of the hearing but is not likely to make any decision until the day of the hearing with the claimant in front of them.

Lee
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.