duckett123 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

duckett123

duckett123
duckett123 Community member Posts: 81 Courageous
can any one tell me if when the dwp look back on the points system they got wrong according to benefit forums how far will they go back, I had my pip lowered in 2015 by 2pts I appealed and they gave same points, but is it true dwp have been told to look back at claims 

Comments

• lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    I think they do look at previous points they lowered mine by 2 pts this time. I have worsening conditions including another illness and they gave me 2 pts less im furious. I have done a MR.
  • duckett123
    duckett123 Community member Posts: 81 Courageous
    ok but does any one no how far back they go they gave me standard rate for 10yrs but I went through all mr and appeal but I'm sure like other they go it wrong thanks any way for your comment
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi

I am only aware of DWP looking at claim affected by wrongfull change in mobility award for psychological distress back to 16 th march 2017.

If there is another please let me know

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.