pip acessmants - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip acessmants

Options
2»

Comments

• maid08
    maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
    Options
    i have had an interesting day and decided to celebrate ?my claim submitted in 2015 is found to be as i have fought for incorrect lies??i have agreed to  not disclose more only i can tell you both should have been enhanced not lower this payment will be given within 14 days and paid up to date ??am i lucky no i do not think so  i just think i find ways to cause a problem  and won't let it drop plus i photocopy everything  which helps acsser is retraining we are told and although to date she has made no reply her employer has along with dwp  so its done over finished for me ohhhh and you know you do childlike actions for supposed medical that is following instructions and coordination  in other words you can listen follow instructions so its not youer conditions at all

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.